Delaware Valley (PA) Chapter of The Links, Incorporated

Our History

The Links, Incorporated, an international nonprofit corporation, was established in 1946 in Philadelphia, PA by Margaret Roselle Hawkins and Sarah Strickland Scott to respond to the needs of African Americans in the aftermath of World War II. Membership of The Links, Inc. has grown to over 14,000 professional women of color in 280 chapters located in 41 states, the District of Columbia and the Commonwealth of the Bahamas.

More History

Our Programs


The Links, Incorporated programs are outstanding. The five facets are: National Trends and Services, The Arts, Services to Youth, International Trends and Services, and Health and Human Services.

Learn More

Our Members


As members of The Links, Incorporated we have an obligation through community service, to strengthen and improve our communities. 

We are proud to partner with

 

The Links, Incorporated

For More information on The Links, Incorporated visit our national website at linksinc.org or our Eastern Area Website at ealinks.org

GET INVOLVED


Copyright © 2020 Delaware Valley, PA Chapter of The Links, Incorporated  | All Rights Reserved

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software